If you do a search online for the top ten things to do to live on the edge, several different websites come up. Incredibly, Pizza Hut Restaurants surveyed 2,000 Britons over this very topic. 79% of those surveyed said they live boring lives. http://dailym.ai/1onf7hsThe number one thing on the list for living life on the edge is booking a vacation on your credit card. Other items on the list were things like going to bed after 11:00 pm on a work night, running a red light, driving the wrong way in a parking lot, having a cocktail at lunch, and going to bed without removing your makeup. I have to say, I lead a very exciting life and didn’t even know it!
I am guessing that if the survey was done in the United States, the top ten results would look a little different, and go something like this:
1. Get your belly button pierced at lunch
2. Get a tattoo after work
3. Speed past a police officer while flipping him/her off
4. Wear something that is completely revealing leaving nothing left to the imagination
5. Go to Miami on vacation and call-in sick to work from the hotel room
6. Carry rifles (large ones) into a Chipotle restaurant
7. Bungee jump for exercise
8. Smoke a lot of weed before work, no one will notice
9. Forget the weed and move onto prescription drugs that are not yours
10. Watch porn on your computer at work
*By no means does this blog promote or encourage any of the items on the fictional list above. Always drive responsibly, never drink and drive, and never ever text and drive.